Need help? Call: 866-480-8477


Winter Tire Sale

America’s Largest & Most Trusted Used Tire Store

Over 50,000 brand name used tires all inspected, safe & guaranteed!

90-Day Money Back Guarantee

Price Match Assurance

Free Fedex Ground ShippingFREE Ground Shipping


New Search

Used Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 Tires

Searching...Searching...

TheBridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tire is designed for sports utility vehicles and light trucks for winter conditions. The enhanced traction patterns and wet road handling features help to drive with utmost control even on ice and heavy snowy tracks.

The company’s Multicell Z compound is used in the form of microscopic bubbles on the tires, to absorb water while driving on heavy snow or icy surfaces. On the other hand, micro bite particles help to generate the much needed grip on such surfaces. Severe snow service requirements are met effectively with the Blizzak DM-V1.

  • RC Polymer and Nano Pro-Tech used in the manufacture of this tire maximizes performance on extreme snowy and icy surfaces
  • 3-D sipes provide multiple biting edges for precise grip on icy and extreme snowy surfaces
  • Centre multi-Z design enhances water drainage to avoid skids on wet and snowy surfaces
  • Multicell compound gets rid of water which accumulates on the tire while driving on wet, snowy or icy surfaces
  • Continuous lug helps to deliver enhanced traction and better water evacuation from the tire surface
  • The Multicell Z Compound features in the outer 55% of the tread depth, while the other 45% of the tread depth features a standard winter tire compound
Sort By:
$839.85 $739.07 Save 12%
Compare
$629.85 $396.81 Save 37%
Compare
$515.61 $402.18 Save 22%
Compare
$463.85 $338.61 Save 27%
Compare
$355.85 $295.36 Save 17%
Compare
$352.85 $292.87 Save 17%
Compare
$346.85 $270.54 Save 22%
Compare
$329.85 $290.27 Save 12%
Compare
$328.64 $272.77 Save 17%
Compare
$304.85 $222.54 Save 27%
Compare
$285.85 $194.38 Save 32%
Compare
$232.64 $169.83 Save 27%
Compare
$225.61 $153.42 Save 32%
Compare
$189.85 $129.10 Save 32%
Compare
SORT BY

 

Award Winning Customer Service

Our goal is to offer the highest quality tires, at the lowest cost. Customer service is a key to our success, so please reach out to us if you need any help. Here are some real, verified reviews that our past customers have left about bestusedtires.com.



Live chat by BoldChat