Price Match Policy
VYC Tires offers the following price-match policy on all of its sales of used tires. (THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW TIRES).
- This price-match policy applies only to major online tire sellers, which means a qualified online tire seller having over 1,000 tires listed online at the time of your purchase.
- The price-match policy applies only to comparable tires, meaning tires of the same size, same brand, same model and same quality (meaning remaining tread life).
- The price-match policy applies only to currently listed tires. That means it only applies to tires actually listed by a qualified major online tire seller at the time the actual purchase is made (as an example, a tire listed for the first time after the purchase request is submitted is not eligible for price matching).
If the price-match policy applies to tire(s) being purchased, VYC Tires will match the other qualified major online tire seller's price, and also deduct 10% from that price.
The steps to follow to take advantage of VYC Tires’ price-match policy are as follows.
- If you see any tire(s) listed by a major online tire seller which you believe qualify, DO NOT hit 'buy it now' or purchase the product from us; instead immediately notify us of the price difference, by email or by calling 1-866-480-8477. When you contact us to request a price-match discount, be prepared to provide the SKU number of our tire, and the SKU number of the other seller's lower priced comparable tire.
- VYC Tires will then determine whether the other online tire seller qualifies, and whether the tire is sufficiently comparable to be eligible for price matching.
- If the other online tire seller qualifies, and the tire is deemed comparable, we will respond within 24 hours with a revised listing, which will lower the price to match the other seller's price, plus an additional 10% discount.
- You can then purchase at the revised auction amount.
- VYC TIRES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DETERMINATION OF WHETHER A TIRE IS SUFFICIENTLY COMPARABLE TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRICE-MATCH POLICY.