Why Buy Used Tires Instead of New
Save $100’s Buying High Quality Used Tires For Your Car Or Truck
The advantages of new tires are that they are brand new and covered under warranties by the manufacturer and some even offer road hazard warranties. Though with these bells and whistles comes the high dollar amount which can be detracting and not so ideal when in a financial pinch or when you leased the vehicle.
With used tires the disadvantage is that they are not new and are not covered by a manufacturer warranty but, advantage of going used is that it is lighter on your wallet which the extra money saved can be put towards labor or installation costs.
Compare a popular set of 4 Michelin Latitude Tour Tires
- NEW TIRES NEW TIRES
Set of 4: $643.96
- USED TIRES USED TIRES
Set of 4: $289.95
More Example Savings On Full Sets of 4 Tires
*Compared to VYC used tires with at least 70% tread life remaining.
- 9/32 tread depth$528.96NEW TIRES $279.95USED TIRES
- 9/32 tread depth$615.96NEW TIRES $279.95USED TIRES
- 9/32 tread depth$687.96NEW TIRES $349.95USED TIRES
- 8/32 tread depth$772.40NEW TIRES $349.95USED TIRES
- 8/32 tread depth$742.28NEW TIRES $309.95USED TIRES
- 9/32 tread depth$650.20NEW TIRES $169.95USED TIRES
- 9/32 tread depth$1,073.64NEW TIRES $313.95USED TIRES
- 9/32 tread depth$1,566.28NEW TIRES $536.95USED TIRES